Positions at Division Inns
The position listed below has been filled as of April 2022, however we are always accepting resumes so feel free to send us yours as staff positions do open up from time to time ~
Seeking Part Time Guesthouse Staff
We are 2 friendly Guesthouses – the Bluebird and the Evermore, both with 6 rooms each. Located in the Division / Clinton Neighborhood, providing nightly accommodations to visitors from out of town. Blending aspects of an inn, bed & breakfast and vacation rental, a guesthouse focuses on providing a clean and pleasant environment with positive hospitality. Guests choose the level of interaction- we are here to help or chat while letting them feel like it is their space.
* 3 shifts per week, Sun/Mon/Tue
* + Semi-frequent covering other days when fellow staff need time off.
* 8-9am start time, 4-8 hours long based on workload and average around 6 hours per day over time.
* 80% of the job is cleaning and laundry, 20% is office work and guest relations.
* Continental breakfast preparation
* Making guests feel welcome and helping with questions
* Answering phone calls, emails
* Operating a reservation system
* Checking guests in / out
* Cleaning and preparing guest rooms after check-out
* Cleaning common areas
We are looking for someone who can:
* Consistently clean with an eye for detail
* Learn and understand a hotel reservation system
* Listen, speak and write in a competent manner when corresponding with guests
* Be positive and knowledgeable with guests who are visiting Portland
* Use critical thinking when working alone
$17 / hour, 4 weeks paid vacation annually and accrued sick pay.
Email a résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you! Thank you for your time and apologies in advance that we are unable to respond personally to everyone ~