Positions at Division Inns
The Staff Job listed below is current as of August 3rd ~
Seeking Part Time Guesthouse Staff
We are 2 friendly Guesthouses – the Bluebird and the Evermore, both with 6 rooms each. Located in the Division / Clinton Neighborhood, providing nightly accommodations to visitors from out of town. Blending aspects of an inn, bed & breakfast and vacation rental, a guesthouse focuses on providing a clean and pleasant environment with positive hospitality. Guests choose the level of interaction- we are here to help or chat while letting them feel like it is their space. Staff make staying with us a memorable experience for guests, providing hospitality that you yourself would hope to get when travelling.
- Covers the daily operations of running an inn, you are not limited to a single task, instead handle multiple facets each day.
* 3 shifts per week, Sun/Mon/Tue
* + Occasionally covering other days when fellow staff need time off or we have extra busy days.
* 8-9am start time, 4-8 hours long based on workload and average around 6 hours per day.
* Continental breakfast preparation
* Making guests feel welcome and helping with questions
* Answering phone calls, emails, texts etc.
* Using a reservation system
* Checking guests in / out
* Cleaning guest rooms after check-out
* Cleaning common areas
We are looking for someone who can:
* Learn and reliably use a hotel reservation system
* Listen, speak and write in a competent manner when corresponding with guests
* Be positive with guests who are visiting Portland
* Consistently clean with an eye for detail
* Use critical thinking when working alone
$20 / hour, 4 weeks paid vacation annually and accrued sick pay.
Email a résumé to Chris - email@example.com
Thank you for your time and we look forward to hearing from you!